Who are MTS Group:
MTS Group includes both Carryway and MTS Plant as trading divisions. As the “data controller” we are committed to protecting any personal data shared with us.
How and What data will we collect:
When you engage with our website or other digital platforms, contact us via email or communicate with our staff we will aim to collect only information which is relevant and necessary. Not all of this data is used to identify you personally. However it provides us with information about how you use our services and engage with us (we will utilise this data to improve and personalise our services). The type of information we will collect is listed below:
- Name (including title);
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- Vehicle / machinery information (service reminders, mileage/ hours and warranty repair information)
- The date and time you used our services;
- The pages you visited on our website and how long you visited us for;
- Your IP address;
- The internet browser and devices you are using;
- Cookie, Pixels or Beacon information
- The website address from which you accessed our website;
- Details of any transactions between you and any part of the MTS Group network;
- Where you engage with us in a business context, we may collect your job title, company contact details (including email addresses), fleet size and company details (some of which we may obtain from an online or public business directories);
- Any information within correspondence you send to us.
How we will use this information:
MTS Group will only process data that is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. There are various ways in which we may use or process your personal data, please see these listed below:
- Contractual performance:
- Where your personal data is required to fulfil a contract, to complete orders and other transactions entered in to with MTS Group.
- Legitimate interest:
- We may process your personal data where we have a legitimate interest in doing so, such as to communicate with you, for general administration, to create a better understanding of you as a customer, for prevention of fraud, for market research, for marketing activities e.g. to tailor marketing messages via social media, or to comply with a request from you (e.g. where you have asked us not to contact you we would record this request).
- Where you have given MTS Group your consent we may process your data and contact you from time to time with news, offers, and information we feel you will be interested in.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com, or by using the unsubscribe link included in our email messages.
How do we share this information:
We will never sell your information to other businesses or any third parties, but we do work closely with other organisations and may need to share your information with them from time to time. These include:
- MTS Group companies, we may share your information within the MTS Group of companies which includes Carryway and MTS Plant.
- Our suppliers and service partners – we may need to share your data with our suppliers or service partners such as marketing agencies acting on our behalf, cloud storage providers or other 3rd parties who provide services to us. We will always take steps to ensure our partners comply with all legislation and handle your data as we would.
- Third parties who provide products and services – We may also need to share your personal data with 3rd party manufacturers who provide products and services, for reasons such as to validate your warranty, or as part of our dealer contract.
How long will we keep your data for:
We will not hold your personal information for longer than necessary. If you are a customer or we have a relationship with you we will hold your data for the duration of the relationship.
As the “data subject” you have the right to:
- Be informed of what data we hold in relation to you personally
- To access your data
- To have your data corrected or updated
- Erasure of your data (or restrict its use) unless this conflicts with any legal obligations
- To have your data transferred in a structured data file
- To object to processing or withdraw your consent
Concerns and complaints:
To raise any concerns in relation to your data or the processing of your data please contact us using the details below:
By Post: MTS Group, Unit 2 Flanshaw Way, Silkwood Park, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 9LP
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 01924 307 007
You also have the right to complain to the UK data protection regulator, the ICO (Information Commissioners Office). Please visit the ICO’s Website for more details.
29th November, 2023
Winter Care for Construction Plant Machinery: A Crucial Checklist
26th October, 2023
Managing Muddy Working Conditions with MTS Plant Machinery
28th September, 2023
Battling Construction Site Theft with Improved Construction Site Security
23rd August, 2023